The Learning Stem follows the Child Centered Assessment methodology by CBSE, technically known as Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE). The implementation of this requires extensive training of the teachers provided by our Education partner Strategum Eduserve. It helps in improving student’s performance by identifying his/her learning difficulties at regular time intervals from the beginning of the academic session and assuring suitable remedial measures for enhancing their learning performance. CCE calls for greater understanding of the child and deeper learning of the assessment methodologies by the teachers.
CCE system has the following objectives:
- Help develop cognitive thinking, psychomotor and affective skills
- Develop student’s thinking processes while deemphasizing memorization
- Make continuous evaluation an integral part of the teaching-learning process
- Use evaluation data for improving teaching-learning strategies
- Utilize assessment data as a quality control device to raise academic outcomes
- Enable teachers to make student-centric decisions about learners’ process of learning and learning environments
- Transform teaching and learning into a student centric activity.
- Holistic development of the child.